| I find hearts wherever I go |
No, that's not how I introduce myself in social settings, but that is me in a nutshell and the theme of this blog!
In Fall 2011, I start my graduate studies at the University of Texas. I look forward to moving to Austin. My camera and I have many adventures ahead as we discover the beauty of Texas.
Also, I am dedicating Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 to deepening my practice in yoga. I will be training to become a certified Hatha Yoga Teacher! Why yoga? Simply put: Yoga makes me feel alive, so for me, it is a way of life.
I will share with you my yoga training experience and show you the state of Texas through my eyes. I will record the things I find along the way that inspire my heart, move to my soul, or stir my mind. (Treasure Box). There is much to learn and many jewels to be discovered.
I invite you along on the journey...so sit back, subscribe to my e-mail list, and join me in my adventures!
much love